Rallies Start 1 October 2014
First Rally is unmounted – 5.30pm Start
Below is a message from Gail about our first rally on Wednesday and also a couple of notices/reminders.
- Registration and Fees – Please ensure that all memberships fees have been paid, these need to be paid in full before rallies start. Returning members – if you haven’t completed your enrolment application forms – please make sure these are completed and handed in on Wednesday – there are copies of the forms available in the clubrooms.
- Parents/Caregivers – We will take advantage of the unmounted rally to get our first working bee of the season completed. There are a few maintenance jobs to be done, as well as get the equipment is ready for our next mounted rally. Please come along prepared to lend a hand.
- Attached is a copy of our Club Calendar which includes important information about our rallies, events and working bees – please keep this handy to make sure you are prepared for the season ahead.
Well it’s a new season ahead…….the Committee have been organising our events, getting things together to make a great season for our riders. A Calendar for the season has been sent out but if you don’t have one let me know and I will email it to you..
Our first Rally is this Wednesday 1st Oct starting 5.30pm.
This Rally will be un-mounted, riders wear pony club uniform.
The programme will run as follows:
- Introductions of instructors/president etc
- Placing all riders in their new groups
- Filling cert cards etc. and any other forms
- Theory Lesson (your Instructor will have a theory lesson organised, the first start to sign off some of your cards!)
Please note that the new groups may change a little after a couple of weeks due to levels and we will make sure that all riders are happy in their groups, any queries re the groups please let me know.
The following week will be our first mounted rally, but if the grounds are too wet but not raining, we will have another un-mounted rally – Rules and Regulations of an ODE. This will help the riders and parents on the ODE rules etc. There will be three separate groups at approx. 20.25mins each teaching the rules to riders on dressage, show jumping and cross country. Props will be set up.
So…hope to see you all there……………